Top notes: white muscat grape, green apple
Middle: purple grape, jasmine
Base: oak, vetiver, musk
Delightfully sweet, refreshingly sophisticated, Asti is bursting with historic charm. Sundays in Asti are reserved for the finest things in life -- wine and food. The Bohéme Woman strolls through a culinary festival in the Piazza San Secondo, savoring the colorfully draped medieval architecture. In her hand, she carries a glass of sweet Moscato as she wanders amongst the regional delicacies on offer. She breathes in deeply, savoring the richly sweet aroma of grapes mingling with the floral lushness of Italian jasmine. In the distance, the natural mountainous beauty of Piedmont beckons, carrying crisp, woodsy air from the Alps. As she takes another sip of her wine, she begins to imagine herself melting into the cultural landscape that makes this part of Northern Italy so beautiful.
Clean, All Natural, Sustainable Soy, Vegan, Phthalate Free Candles.
- For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
- The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle
- Burn time approximately 50 hours.