Tahiti Candle - Boheme Fragrances
Top notes: sea salt, ozone, hibiscus leaf
Middle: frangipani, tiare, strawberry, gardenia, coconut
Base: driftwood, white amber, musk
The distance between Tahiti and the rest of the world is measured in more than miles. It’s a place that calls to the Bohéme Woman’s adventurous spirit and open heart, where black sand beaches and majestically verdant mountains speak to a more natural balance between humanity and the earth. A late afternoon breeze wafts through her sunlit bungalow over clear blue waters. Sea-salted winds carry a sweetly tropical floral bouquet, touched with a hint of native fruits. The air glows with the warmth of sun-kissed skin, whispering of another day in harmony with nature. As the sun dips below the horizon, she surrenders her senses to bathe in the colorful Tahitian twilight.
Clean, All Natural, Sustainable Soy, Vegan, Phthalate Free Candles.
- For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
- The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle
- Burn time approximately 50 hours.
All of our jewelry pieces should be stored in a cool, dry place when not being worn. You can carefully clean your pieces to maintain their shine with the non-abrasive polishing cloth provided with your order.
Read our jewelry care guide to find out how to best care for your jewelry piece by material.