ARE YOU EXCITED?
GET PIERCED WITH US
NEXT PIERCING EVENT:
FEBRUARY 16, 2024
APPOINTMENTS GO LIVE
JANUARY 29, 2024
upcoming piercing events
Feb 16th, 2024
Mod + Jo
March 16th, 2024
Mod + Jo
April 20th, 2024
Mod + Jo
May 11th, 2024
Mod + Jo
TIME YOUR CURATE
THE PIERCING GUIDE
- STACKED LOBE
- UPPER LOBE
- MID HELIX
- FORWARD HELIX
FOR YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
For safety purposes, we NEVER use a piercing gun. Needles are the most precise, safe, and hygienic way to pierce. Needles do not cause as much swelling to the ear, therefore will heal better and quicker than a piercing gun. Needles also allow us to pierce cartilage and more complex piercing placements like the conch, rook, and tragus.
Each appointment is for a single ear piercing. All clients are welcome to book as many piercing time slots as desired with a $20 deposit that is applied to the price of your piercing service by Lucy (tip not included).
- Our selection of 14k gold studs and hoops are the only styles that can be used for your piercing service.
- Our classic collection styles marked as gold plate, gold vermeil, and gold-filled can not be used for this service.
- Fricton back stud styles can be used for lobe piercings only.
- You can select the thread-back for our full selection of 14k diamond studs if you would like a cartilage piercing with a stud.
- Threaded flat-back studs and hoops can be used in cartilage and lobe piercings.
- For conch piercings - our 8 to 10mm hoops or flat-back studs are recommended.
- For desired lobe piercings with hoops - our 8mm hoops are recommended.
- For piercings with our thread-back jewelry - the 6.5-8mm post length is required to allow for swelling.
Yes! You can always pre-order your piercing jewelry (linked below) prior to arriving to ensure you receive your desired pieces. If you have any questions about piercing placement and which styles will work - you can text us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to guide you through your selection!
We will only pierce with Mod + Jo 14k gold piercing jewelry.
Morning & Night, Spray the entry and exit of your piercing with Neil Med saline spray. (available for purchase at time of piercing.)
Once Daily rinse your piercing in the shower by letting the warm water run through your piercing for one to two minutes. This helps to soften up any debris and clean away any products that may have gotten in your piercing.
The less you mess with your piercing, the faster it will heal. Do not touch it! No rotating or moving back and forth.
At some point, your piercing might start to get itchy. This is totally normal and it’s best to ignore it completely. If you touch or scratch, you can irritate your piercing and that can lead to a snowball effect that can cause more issues to arise.
If you have any further questions regarding your healing process please contact our piercer at email@example.com.
Please feel free to call our studio with any questions you may have about our services at 214-770-0833 - ex1
Please note our studio is closed on Tuesdays and piercing events are regularly scheduled for every third Saturday of each month.