Position Overview: Our Social Media Manager oversees Mod + Jo’s content creation and interactions with the audience through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. Duties include Creating fresh and uniquely branded content for social media via images, vintages, and graphics. Other responsibilities include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build community online. The Social Media Manager embodies the company's Values & Practices by maintaining effective collaborative relationships, taking pride in the company and brand, embracing diversity in all facets of the position, and representing a hunger for knowledge and responsibility with a growing brand and business.
- Social media manager must have the ability to create fresh and brand-appropriate content for all social media and marketing platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Email, and SMS marketing) through product photography and videography.
- Maintain brand’s aesthetic and image through produced content (image and video).
- Maintain social media schedule through applications and teamwork with branding manager.
- Research and keep the brand up to date with social trends and implement them in a timely manner.
- Engage with customers and others on all social platforms by answering questions, engaging with others (customers and other brands/personalities) through thoughtful and encouraging content through positive comments and messages.
- Provide reporting and analysis on engagement data and trends with customer interactions.
- Handle other responsibilities or projects, as assigned.
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure a cohesive brand image is realized and produced.
- Interact professionally with other team members and work effectively in group settings.
- 2 year+ degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, media, or fashion-related industry
- 1-year experience in content creation experience
- 1-year of project management experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work weekends for special events only*
- Strong teamwork skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm for fashion and industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Location: Mod + Jo 250 N Bishop Ave, #250, Dallas TX 75208
Position type: Full Time / 40 hours a week
Compensation type: Salary + full-time benefits
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and examples of content you have created with the subject line “Social Media Manager” to email@example.com