Assist team in general studio tasks such as order fulfillment, product packaging, invoicing, customer service, social media presence, blogging, inventory control, and production.
- Fulfill retail and wholesale orders through Shopify, Etsy, and Faire platforms.
- Represent Mod + Jo through meaningful customer service interactions via email, phone, and in-person events for all retail and wholesale customers.
- Assist in assembling product packaging, labeling, and general inventory management.
- Assist in building social media engagement via planning, posting, and engaging with audience on platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest.
- Assist in planning and producing blog content for Mod + Jo.
- Assist in product production via training with designer in learning basic skills for jewelry making.
- Conduct market research regarding trends, wholesale partnership opportunities, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Can be used for college credits.
Summer internship dates: 05/13/2019 - 08/03/2019
Learn more about us at modandjo.com
Send questions to Jordan at email@example.com.